- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Option A) PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
- Option B) PETS are permitted in rental units only with prior approval. 50 Euros per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. The apartment owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises.
- SECURITY / RESERVATION DEPOSIT
A security deposit is not required. However, charges may apply if one of the rules below is broken:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early arrival or late departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
An advance payment equal to 30% of the rental rate is required to make booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments via credit cards this web site is accepting or bank transfer. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
- REFUND POLICY
If, as a Guest, you wish to cancel a confirmed booking made via email or telephone either prior to or after arriving at the Accommodation, the cancellation policy will apply to such cancellation. Our ability to refund the Accommodation Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the cancellation policy. Details regarding refunds and cancellation policies are available in our Rental Policy. Accommodations on this web should meet minimum quality standards regarding safety, access, and cleanliness, and they should be consistent with the description provided by the Host. If a Guest who books and pays for an accommodation suffers a ‘Travel Issue’ because the Accommodation does not meet these standards, the guest may be eligible for a refund in accordance with the Guest Refund Policy.Tourist agency Vidrio will either provide the Guest with a refund or use reasonable efforts to find and book the Guest at another comparable Accommodation for any unused nights left in your reservation. The amount of any refund will depend on the nature of the Travel Issue suffered.A valid ‘Travel Issue’ generally falls into three categories, (1) the host cancels a reservation 24 hours or less before the scheduled start of the reservation, or fails to provide the Guest with the reasonable ability to access the Accommodation, (2) the description of the Accommodation in the listing on the Site is materially different from the actual Accommodation (such as the Accommodation’s size, special amenities or location), or (3) the Accommodation is not generally clean or as described.To submit a valid claim for a refund, a Guest is required (a) to bring the Travel Issue to our attention within 24 hours after the start of your reservation (including photographs or other evidence) and respond to our requests for information or cooperation, (b) not have directly or indirectly caused the Travel Issue and (c) to have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Host prior to making a claim for a Travel Issue.If the cancellation is caused by exceptional circumstances caused by the death, accident or illness that requires hospitalization of the guest or circumstances caused by “force majeure” (war, natural disaster ..and etc ….) agency has an obligation to return all funds paid for the canceled booking. In this case, adequate documentation must be submitted or some other form of evidence.
The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel after reservation, and the total price if they cancel the 30 days before arrival.
- MINIMUM STAY
This properties requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
- INCLUSIVE FEES
Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Facilities fees are included in the rental rate.
- NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
Option A) While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
- PROPERTY RATES AND PRICING
Rates subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED BOOKINGS
Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
It is your responsibility to take out adequate travel insurance and cover for the duration your trip.